Friday, September 14, 2012

In Your Words: Reflections on 2012 AWW

We're back with more from Antioch Writers' Workshop participants. Check out this post, "Summer writing musings" on Katherine M. Hart's blog. Katherine writes about her experience at this year's summer workshop and working with faculty member, Crystal Wilkinson. Here's a taste:

I spent a week at the Antioch Writers’ Workshop, which I consider another “home.” It was six years ago when I first attended that workshop as a shy, young-ish writer... Yet, coming back to Antioch, I felt empowered and recharged. I felt like a real writer. Surrounded by fellow writers, I drew strength from the creative energy buzzing through the campus.(cont.)

Did you write about your experience at the 2012 Antioch Writers' Workshop on your blog? Send us an email to let us know, and we'll link to it on ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog