Monday, August 20, 2012

In Your Words: Reflections on 2012 AWW

In this next installment of "In Your Words," we direct you to Wooster, Ohio's Daily Record for a column by Leslie Pearce-Keating, who writes,

I sat down in the auditorium, grabbed my new notebook, and took out a pen. I couldn't believe I was there again, at the Antioch Writer's Conference at Antioch Midwest in Yellow Springs. I'd had lunch with Melissa and Shuly, two dear friends from last year. Heide soon joined us, then Wendy, all friends from 2011. Behind me sat Mary Helen, whom I'd had class with at the Imagination Writer's Workshop in Cleveland before last year's Antioch. Seated in front was Lisa and Robin, other buddies from the writer's group some of us had formed. I'd been dreaming of being at Antioch since last July." (more...)

Did you write about your experience at the 2012 Antioch Writers' Workshop on your blog? Send us an email to let us know, and we'll link to it on ours.

Also, don't forget to check out the Antioch Writers' Workshop Fall Weekend Writers' Retreat, October 5-7 at the Grailville Retreat Center in Loveland, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog