Antioch Writers’ Workshop and Books & Co are offering the next Second Sunday Free Writers’ Workshop on March 13, 2:00-3:30 p.m. at Books & Co at The Greene. The topic will be “Are You Ready To Break In… To Publishing, That Is? How To Give Your Writing The Best Chance For Success!”
The session will feature how-tos, tips and techniques for querying agents and editors, for both short and book-length works, for writers of fiction, non-fiction and poetry. Attendees should bring writing materials for taking notes.
The March presenter will be Sharon Short, Director of the Antioch Writers’ Workshop and published author of nine mystery novels. Short is also a weekly columnist for the Dayton Daily News. She recently won a Montgomery County Arts & Cultural District literary artist fellowship for a novel-in-progress.
You don’t need a reservation, but it would help with planning if you would call in your intention to attend to Books & Co at The Greene at 937- 429-6302.
For more information about Antioch Writers’ Workshop or the Second Sunday Free Writers’ Workshop, visit www.antiochwritersworkshop.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Antioch Writers’ Workshop will be held July 9-15, 2011 in partnership with Antioch University Midwest and with support from the Yellow Springs Community Foundation; Ohio Arts Council; The Frank Pace, Jr. Foundation; and WYSO (media sponsor).
Saturday, March 12, 2011
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (87)
- Scholarship Entry Deadline for AWW 2011 Approaches...
- “Second Sunday Free Writers’ Workshop” on April 10...
- Poetry Reading Preview: T.M. Göttl
- Poetry Reading Preview: Herbert Woodward Martin
- It’s Not Too Late! Still Time to Enter Dayton Dail...
- Ohio Poets Spring into National Poetry Month
- Tips from AWW Visiting Agent and Editor
- Don't Forget--Tomorrow's "Second Sunday Free Write...
- Calling Young Writers--Scholarships to AWW 2011!
- AWW and the Ohio Poetry Association Co-Sponsoring ...
- Second Sunday Free Writers' Workshop on March 13--...
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2010 (33)