This year’s workshop features several events that are free and open to the public. All events take place in the auditorium at Antioch University Midwest unless noted otherwise.
Saturday, July 7 at 7:00 p.m. -- Bestselling author John Grogan gives a Keynote Address followed by a book signing in the lobby.
Sunday, July 8, 7:00 p.m. -- Faculty Readings authors Linda Gerber, Jim Daniels, Trudy Krisher followed by book signing in the lobby.
Monday, July 9, 7:00 p.m. -- Faculty Readings by Hallie Ephron, Sandi Wisenberg, and Chet Kelly Robinson followed by book signing in the lobby.
Tuesday, July 10, 7:00 p.m. -- Readings by First Book Speaker Dave Halperin and Faculty members Jeff Gundy and Crystal Wilkinson followed by a book signing in the lobby.
Wednesday, July 11, 7:00 p.m. -- "Open mic" night reading featuring workshop participants at The Emporium (coffee and wine shop) in Yellow Springs.
Thursday, July 12, 7:00 p.m. -- Faculty Readings by Carrie Bebris, Jerry Dennis and Les Edgerton followed by book signing in the lobby.
Friday, July 13, 7:00 p.m. -- Reading by selected participants from Afternoon Seminars.
For author bios, check out our faculty web page. If you wish to participate in other exciting AWW events, there are still two days left for A La Carte Registration. Visit our A La Carte page today to register.
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (89)
- Free Events at the 2012 Antioch Writers' Workshop!...
- 3 Days Left to Register for A La Carte Options!
- 5 Days to Register for the Saturday Seminar A La C...
- 4 Days Left to Register for the John Grogan Master...
- Only 6 Days Left to Register for A La Carte Option...
- 7 Days Left to Register for the Morning Only A La ...
- 8 Days Left to Register for the Afternoon Only Foc...
- Congratulations Scholarship Winners!
- A La Carte Registration Available Through July 2
- Registration for A La Carte Options Deadline is Ju...
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (33)