|Want to go to the 2011 Antioch Writers' Workshop, but don't know where you'd stay? Yellow Springs and the surrounding communities offer several inspiring options for visiting writers (or local writers who just want an escape, for that matter). Visit our lodging page for a detailed list of nearby places to hang your hat.|
You can also check out the Yellow Springs Chamber of Commerce website,www.yellowspringsohio.org, or www.stayyellowsprings.com.
Thinking about carpooling or sharing a room? Network with others attending this summer's Antioch Writers' Workshop on our Facebook discussions page.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Where to Stay in Yellow Springs
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (87)
- Congratulations to DDN/AWW short story contest win...
- Where to Stay in Yellow Springs
- Discounted Registration for Ohio College Students ...
- Open Spots for Summer Workshop Still Available, b...
- Writing Tips from 2011 AWW Faculty -- Rachel Coyne...
- Writing Tips from 2011 AWW Faculty -- Roseanne Wel...
- Young Writers' Workshop Scholarships Still Availab...
- AWW Alumni / Faculty News -- Kate Geiselman
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2010 (33)